And away we go

I have to laugh now.  I'm wondering how many times I've started a new blog? The answer is a few.  But the ones I stuck with the longest were called "Seems to Me" and "Knitting Interrupted".  I really wish I could pull the content from the old knitting blog into here but it's long gone.  So, here I am starting a new one.  

I guess I should say that I've titled this blog "RBW Knits" because that's my id on IG and Ravelry, and I'm an obsessive knitter, and pattern crafter.  I needed a space to think out loud, to catalog what I'm working on that's just mine. So here we are...

I hope you'll follow along and leave great comments when you see something you are interested in or have something to add. Knitters love to share!

Becky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brainstorm

Sunstreak